Thursday, March 13, 2008

4 more days, Are you ready for me to bring the stink?

Today at the homeless breakfast, when me and my dad drove up to the Cooking for Christ shed for me to cook food, one of the lady's, Mrs. Barbara asked my dad, "Are you Evangeline's dad?'' and he said "yes" and she gave him a $100.00 check for my dad to go to Africa!!!

We already have Mr. Bryan and Kasey Edwards, Mrs. Lisa Carter, Corey Team, Victoria (lady my dad works with), Mrs. Connie and some unnamed people (they didn't want me to say their name) sponsering me.

AND Mr. Frank and Mr. Vince said they are going to help too, but not pay me until the end so I can't bathe early...they may regret that decision after a couple weeks of me doing homeless breakfast with them :-)

Now y'all are probably thinking she has started NOT bathing already, and ''well I can't hug her no more''!! BUT I still have 4 more days left to bathe and I am needing more people to help me raise money for my dad, so the Orphans and other kids in Africa can play some sports!!!

P.S. Go check out http://www.noplaceoutreach.org this is how I roll!

No comments: