Monday, March 24, 2008

What's that smell?

Hey ya'll what's up?

This is day 8!

I miss the water. I want to go swimming if it ever gets really hot.

All my friends say, as soon as I walk up, "what's that smell?" joking and I have to wear my hair up a lot cuz' it's greesy.

BUT this is how I roll so my dad can go to Africa, not bathing is fun cuz' I hate to bathe.

Thanks for sponsering me.

Love Lil Stinky E



ok, we are getting close!!

My dad needs $2100.00 by April 18th! Not $1200.00 like we thought- YIKES!

AND

then he has to have $1700.00 by June 13th!

SO

Thank you everyone that has donated or pledged :-)

REMEMBER

Mail your donations to:

Healing Place Church
19202 Highland Rd.
Baton Rouge, LA. 70809

With a note that says "Dean Turner-Swaziland Africa Missions trip-July.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm jumping on your band wagon...well, i'm going to keep bathing but i put a little shout out on my blog for your amazing effort. You are AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Evangeline,
I wanted to let you know, I put a check in the mail ($20).
Love you,
Ms. Anne : )