Saturday, March 15, 2008

It begins tomorrow

Hello, this is Carole, Lil Stinky E's mom,

First, I want to say thanks to everyone that has already donated and/or pledged donations. E is very excited about NOT bathing, seriously, she is.

Here are some details of the fund raiser.

She will bathe tomorrow morning.
She will get to wash her face and some other areas with a warm wash rage as needed.
She will brush her teeth.
She will wear clean clothes.
She will proudly sit by you at church :-)

We are going to call the NOT bathing time that follows "trimesters".

the first one last 30 days, Dean has to have $1200.00 by April 15th (She will bathe on this day)
the second 21 days, $1000.00 by May 6th ( E will get to bathe again)
the third 35 days.$1300.00 by June 10th (E will go back to bathing again)

That totals 86 days.

SO if you sponsored per day, let us know if it's for one trimester or all 86 days.

you can send your donations to:

HEALING PLACE CHURCH
19202 Highland Rd.
Baton Rouge, LA 70809

with a note that says "Dean Turner-Swaziland Africa,July,Mission Trip"


We would like to list donors here on the blog,
if you don't wish for your name and amount to be listed please let us know
and we will just say "anonymous donor".

God bless you and thanks for helping Dean go to Africa to help the Orphans.

Carole

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evangeline.
I will give you some money toward your dad's trip. But I am really grossed out by the not bathing thing. I like baths. I like clean. We are in AMERICA!!!! We have WATER and SOAP!! HA Mackenzie is in Mexico and would LOVE a warm bath right now. So this whole not taking a bath is very weird to me.
And, you are not coming to my house while you are stinky. Sorry.
Lori Kaiser

Anonymous said...

Charity and I (Paul Trahan) will commit to $1.25 every day you don't bathe. We hope our kids one day have the same heart you do for other people. Keep on being you.

Paul and Charity Trahan

Anonymous said...

Hi Evangeline...
I cannot afford to give any money but I have put your blog on my blog and hopefully some people will respond! I am so excited for you!!! You are so cool! I hope that my son has the same confidence and heart of Jesus that you do when he is your age! I will definetly be praying for your dad. I went to Africa in summer of 06' and it literally changed my life FOREVER!!! God is so awesome! Keep it up!!